- Attorney At Law
John has been practicing law since he was admitted to the Missouri bar in 1972. He received his law degree from the University of Missouri - Columbia. John is licensed to practice in all Missouri state courts, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, and the United States Supreme Court.
John has led a very distinguished career in both the law and public service. He worked as Curator for the four school University of Missouri System from 1985 to 1995, including serving as President in 1992 and 1993. John received the Citation of Merit from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, along with several other awards and recognitions.
John specializes in estate planning, commercial law, construction law, business law, workers' compensation, and real estate.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Real Estate
- Missouri, 1972
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- Honors: Citation of Merit
Past Employment Positions
- University of Missouri System, Curator, 1985 to 1995
- University of Missouri System, President, 1992 to 1993