- Associate Attorney
Zach graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law and was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2014 and the Illinois Bar in 2015. Zach is licensed in all Missouri state courts, all Illinois state courts, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Zach currently serves as a board member for the East Missouri Action Agency. Zach also earned a Business Administration degree with a dual emphasis in finance and economics.
Zach specializes in family law, domestic relations, landlord tenant, creditor rights, banking law, real estate, criminal law, and estate planning.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 30%
- Criminal Law 20%
- Business 20%
- Real Estate 10%
- Estate Planning 20%
- Missouri, 2014
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Major: Finance
- Major: Economics
- Patterson v. Rough Road Rescue, Inc., 529 S.W.3d 887 (Mo Ct. App. 2017), Mo Eastern District of Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- East Missouri Action Agency, Board Member
Past Employment Positions
- Arbeiter Law Offices, Associate Attorney, 2014 to 2018
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Phi Delta Phi