- Attorney At Law
Chris received his law degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 1988 and the Illinois bar in 1989. Chris is licensed in all Missouri state courts, the United Stated District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Chris has served as president of the Jackson Rotary Club and treasurer for the SEMO District Fair. He has been a board member for the University of Missouri Extension Council and the Farm Bureau Board of Directors. Chris also earned a master's degree in Agriculture from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and taught Agriculture Law as an adjunct professor at Southeast Missouri State University.
Chris specializes in ESTATE PLANNING, PROBATE LAW, AGRICULTURE LAW, WORKERS' COMPENSATION, CONDEMNATION, WILLS AND TRUSTS.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate Law
- Agriculture Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wills and Trusts
- Missouri, 1988
- Illinois, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- Major: Agriculture
- Adjunct Professor, Agriculture Law, Southeast Missouri State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- University of Missouri Extension Council, Board Member
- Farm Bureau Board of Directors, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Jackson Rotary Club, President
- SEMO District Fair, Treasurer